
The movie i would like to be a star in is Breaking Dawn.
I would like to star in this movie because Robert Pattinson is in the movie and he is so good looking!
I would also like to be in this movie because the movie is about vampires and wolfs fighting over this girl and it is romantic and the movie has so much action. I read the book.
In this movie I would like to be Bella because she is the star and has so many good parts. She is also in all the movies and doesn't die half way to the movies.
These are some reasons I would like to be the star in this movie. I Can't wait in till the movie comes out. The movie is coming in 2012(i think).
The book is out. This is the last episode of all the movies. First the movie is "Twilight" then "New Moon" then "Eclipse" and then finally "Breaking Dawn".
I almost read all the books. You should too they are so good. But i am still going to watch the movies!

No comments:
Post a Comment