Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Toronto Zoo
















I want to talk about the Toronto Zoo because i think the zoo is a great place.You can see lots of different kinds of animals,Know their habitats and we can see many animals that are wild and we wouldn't be able to see just by walking around on our streets. Like we see dogs and cats.


I have been to the Toronto Zoo many times before. My class is going to the Toronto Zoo in June,and i am going too. I never get board of seeing all the amazing and cute animals they have their. If you have never gone to the Toronto Zoo or any other kind of zoo before i think you should it is a great opportunity to see great animals.


In the Toronto Zoo you will see animals like Zebras, Monkeys, Elephants, Fish, Lions , Snake, Peacocks, Pandas and way more. There are a lot of animals here. Some people think it is bad to keep the animals in cages but they do not all live in cages. All of the animals have their habitat's and they are much more safe here then they will be in the wild. The animals also get good meals and have people that take care of them. So it is not bad.


I just want to say you should try going to the zoo if you never went their before you will be amazed of all the animals you see! I know i was when i first went to the Zoo!

4 comments:

  1. I went there in grade 5 with Maureen! It was sooo cool! Can you seriously see peacocks there?
    I didn't see one last time. Well I'm surely going to go if we have a class trip at the Toronto ZOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went there lest year i like the Elephant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went Last Year IN GRADE 5,Now going again in Grade 7 LOL,

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol and ya i saw peacocks there last year

    ReplyDelete