Monday, April 13, 2009

About the PussyCat Dolls


The PussyCat Dolls are singers. They sing many songs but my favorite song of there's is WHEN I GROW UP. The PussyCat Dolls Founded by choreographer Robin Antin in 1995, the Pussycat Dolls began as a burlesque dance revue. Then they became singers. In the PussyCat Dolls they have 5 people right now. There song WHEN I GROW UP was voted the top 10 in 16 countries. So I want to say you should try listening to there songs!


11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LUVV THAT SONGG ITS SOOO GUD!! HEHEHE IM LIKE SOO EXCITED(I DONT KNOE Y) HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i used to like that song but now its boring.....but i really like the pussycat dolls!!!! and their album DOLL DOMINATION!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL yu guys r funnny! and by tha way luv tha song! seeya<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete